Event: Zgharta District in North Province.
Swaky, Cedars of Karm El-Mohr
- Event costs 45,000 LL for Adults.
- 10,000LL discount for teenagers
- FREE for kids below 13 but shall be with their parents.
- Discount of 5,000 LL for those who have the WeAreHikers pin with them while hiking.
(in case snow was higher than 25cm we have to provide you with rented snowshoes that cost 15,000 LL per person additional)
(this includes: Pullman Transportation, Professional Guides, First-Aid Kit, and Professional Photographer)
For more info, call Theo 03.582084
Or email: email@example.com
(breakfast stop before we arrive to our hiking location)
(20 minutes stop on our way back to rest)
(smoking is not allowed during hiking)
(eating/drinking except water is not allowed in the Pullman)
our hike on the snows will start in Swaky village as we pass by Fouwar and reach by the cedars of Karm El-Mohr before we turn a circle to turn around and finalize are Swaky as well.
our hiking information:
- Distance: 12km - 13km
- Hiking level Medium/Medium (4/10)
- Cumulative ascent: +450m
- Cumulative descent: -200m
- Altitude: max 1950m min 1500m
- time for hiking between 4:30 till 5:00 hours slow steps
- we will have approximately 12 short breaks around 3 mins each before we reach the end.
best stuff to bring with you for hiking are the following:
- ID Card or Passport
- Self Insurance Card (if you have one)
- Snow gloves, 100% waterproof snow hiking shoes.
- Special snow pants that keep you warm and hand gloves.
- 2 liters of water
- A jacket to wear when we finish as the weather will be cold.
- Dried fruits or chocolate power bars for hiking that keep you warm and give you power to hike.
(we should return back to Dora at 7:30pm max if nothing un-expected happened)
We Plugin, You Hike
Hiking and computers seem like two entirely different worlds, but the internet connects outdoor fanatics every day. So every hike you join us with, we will send you full information and pictures about the whole day we spent with you. We expect you to sign-up on our website to be able to provide you with all the data about the previous hikes you joined us with.
WaH usually prefers being friends with guides around the area we will be hiking to be introduced by him to the people we pass by. Despite the fact that we have a few personal trails for us we always like that some guide from that area to join us. Having a guide with us will help us know the area more and more. Guides usually know lots of information about the weather in that area, trees, water and information about the history as well.
Preventing Hiking injury
Warm weather and outdoor exploring are here. Hiking is a great exercise and great fun sports, especially if you keep yourself safe and injury free. Before heading, make sure that you are physically capable of going on a hike. If you suffer from arthritis or other joint conditions, check with your doctor first. In the end, we have a fully conditioned First-Aid kit. We want you to tell us everything happened in case you had any problem while hiking or even before hiking.
Tips for Photographers
Even the most experienced hikers can get blisters on their feet. Unfamiliar terrain and inclines add more stress to footgear. Make sure your camera is protected very well, or put it in the bag when not needed and in the end listen to us since we have enough experience in hiking and taking shots with the Camera.